[RC] Re:Weather - goearth

The weather has been my main topic since the summer when it was so hot and dry we had 60 days over 90  and a drought.  The opposite has been happening to us since.  Now since late Nov. we have had below nomal cold weather and too much precipitation with more snow than my friends in Colorado and Wisconsin and parts of Alaska.  I would think everyone has heard about all the snow the east got last week and upon that rain this past weekend and it has wrecked havoc.  We still have at least a foot of snow on the ground with the ground saturated and the weatherman calling for more. Hay is at a premium and life for those that work outside is survival.   How will all this affect Endurance?  Already the SASO has been cancelled due to weather conditions on the west coast.  The OD has sent out a request for Trails assistance and there will be more cancellations and trail work as this years weather has been the worst seen in many, many years.  It would be nice to hibernate til its Spring and the birds are singing and the grass is green and the flowers bloom, but i'm stuck with vehicles  in snow and mud and a mile long road that has 1 foot crevices from the creeks that have been flowing down it lately.  The weather?  Don't ask me cause i'll call it a very big abnormal.  tom sites