[RC] Maggie - goearth

It was not just by coincidence Maggie and Becky made the cover of the Calendar this year. They are both my heros.  My favorite reflection of Maggie is at the Worlds in Ft. Royal in 88 when the band was brought back for 4 encores at a 100$ a pop.  It was Maggie collecting the money to bring them back and keep playing and she danced practically every song except when she was out of breath.  She said then it was the best party she had ever been to.  Maggie is a lot like Scarlett, with that southern twang that can cut straight to the heart of any matter and she is a very positive influence to the Sport not withstanding the fact it was her efforts that got Endurance into the USET umbrella.  The ride she did this spring at the OD was a testament to her fortitude.  I always enjoyed to dance with her as it was spontaneous and wild.  tom sites