[RC] shipping boots - Paddi

I use shipping boots most of the time. I had one horse that would not tolerate them. I made my own and they are well padded with sherpa, cordura and I backed the velcro with 2 inch webbing . They come well over the coronet band of the hoof.
I was at a ride where the trees were knee killer close and there was no way I was not going to get wacked at least once. Put the back hock protector ones on with the hock part over my knee and they became half chaps.
They were a little warm but worked great for my leg protection
Happy Trails
Paddi Sprecher

Canadian Distributor for Dixie Midnight No-Sweat Vent Pads
EasyCare Canada
Biothane Tack, Skito Equalizer Pads
Yacht Braid Horse equipment