[RC] Saddlebred/Arabs - Annie George

I am collecting data on Saddlebred/Arabs in Endurance, L.D.  Competitive Trail  Ride & Tie, or Competitive Orienteering.  If you currently ride one  {{or know of someone who does, and can pass this along}}  and don't mind your horse being checked out, I would appreciate knowing about it. Please E/mail me privately with horses  name, age sex,  or any questions. It is helpful to know what % of which breed he/she is as well. And if it is registered National Show Horse, or 1/2 Arab, or what.    Thanks. Annie
        Anne George Saddlery        www.vtc.net/~ageorge