Re: [RC] Friend in need - Suzi Maiorisi

I have a friend who lives outside Oklahoma City who has a part Arabian, part Hackney Pony for sale.  Her husband was injured working on fencing on their property and will be out of work for a couple of months and they need to sell this one soon as they are Morgan breeders and this one was basically a rescue.  You'll need to go to the Mares page on the website as the one with her name on it is blank??  They got this horse a couple of years ago and have brought her back from what the one picture that I can find of her on the website looks like to actually being a horse again.  I have a picture of her from last June in the background of a picture of me on my mare where she's MUCH improved from this.  Anyway, the asking price is $700 for her and if you're interested either contact them directly from the website listed or email me for the more current picture of her if you prefer.

Thanks and Happy Riding
Suzi and Holly