[RC] Nutrena & Purina? - DarkHorseGoddess

I currently use Purina Strategy for 2 of my horses and Purina Senior for my 20 yr. old boy.

I am looking for feedback on Nutrena products. I need a product that will help me keep weight on my 20 yr. old. And product for my other two who do not need any calories. I give them a bit of feed, since they both are on daily medication (2xday) and they will not eat the powdered meds without grain. Thanks, Raven