Re: [RC] head shaking - Elkenchild

Hello! I have a similar problem with my mare, who often tries to yawn but can't fully open her jaw. So far, to research it, I've had her teeth floated and chiropractic work. Her atlas and jaw are out of line, which is causing blockage all the way back to her back  diagonal hip. This has caused her problems with turning on the fore.  Next step massage! She is greatly improving, though still a mystery! I would investigate using some experts, it's very informative! Laura