Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.0923 preliminary eventing - Chipnml

You compete in eventing at the Preliminary level?  And you think riding 50 miles is cruel?  I used to event, but the difference between Training and Preliminary was such a big jump (literally), I quit and started doing CTR and moved on to endurance.  The stress and injuries I saw at the Preliminary level was more than I wanted to subject my horse to.