[RC] boobs - Jackie Winkleman

I just wanted to say for those with or with out boobs, that's what God gave us!  (Of course, you can always pay to have them adjusted, but not everyone can do that).  I, myself, wish I had smaller ones.  But, we can make jokes amongst our riding group about it.  I've always wished (for my sake) that they were smaller, but never for my horse's sake.  I'm a good rider and have never had a riding instructor say "Your boobs are bouncing too much - You are wearing your horse out!"  I love riding.  I don't know how it would be to ride and have small boobies.  I just know I love riding.  Anyways....

The best bra I have found is a Sears brand.  It looks kind of like a cross between a regular bra and a sports bra.  It is thick stretchy cotton with underwire so you have sections or cups (no uni-boob)!  It actually comes in sizes to fit different individuals, not S, M, L etc...  It has the hooks in the back.  It seems to work really well, and I think I only paid around 14 or 15 dollars for it.

Do you Yahoo!?