Re: [RC] Boobs - Rae Callaway

www.1824catalog.com  They've got a GREAT "no-bounce" bra.  Most of these so-called heavy duty sport bras try to smash you down, but do nothing to limit the bounce.  I can even ride Chief with this thing and he's got springs in his pasterns. I swear I bounce 3 feet over the saddle with every trot step on him!

Rae
Tall C Arabians - Central region

Carolyn Burgess <carolyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I missed the original post on this, but when I used to have boobs (thank God I don't have big ones anymore and can go sans now when riding) I wore two bras when riding.  I wore a regular, soft underwire bra and then a heavy duty sports bra over it.  I have a girl friend with large ones and that is what she does now when we go riding.

Carolyn Burgess

Carolyn Burgess
Email:
carolyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx