Nancy Mitts

From: "Cindy Collins" <ccollins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
clarification, please.

Susan, the paint idea is so funny to me after this year. Actually Crockett D. and Garrett F. both put me on to biodegradable spray paint in 1998. I've used it very successfully on the BH until this year. This year we were reprimanded by both the USFS and BLM because they had so many complaints about our paint from other users. Still struggling with this! BTW, what brand do you use? Cindy

Tired of slow downloads? Compare online deals from your local high-speed providers now. https://broadband.msn.com