[RC] Wherify.com GPS - JOHN CANN

I checked out the site again and maybe this would work after all.  I have e-mailed the company with details of what I would need the device for and will let everyone know what they say.  The unit (a watch with a GPS system in it) is $199 and the service is $20 a month.  It would be easy to put in a saddle bag leave it there.  Also a cigarette lighter charger is available for a nominal fee.  I guess it would be a good thing to charge it before a ride.  Anyway, Will update with any new info.  This is a lot cheaper than the PLB or Personal Locater Beacon I think.  I can't even find a price on one of those.  Scary.  Am I getting obsessive about this?

Tracy