Re: [RC] [RC] pr recovery proposal - Nancy Mitts

I'm packing up the Turkey Trot ride office, and found last years timer sheets.
Combining the 2 days and 25's & 50's I had 74 starters.

This IS a November ride, so heat is not an issue.
EVERY HORSE EXCEPT 1 met criteria in 5 minutes or less.

That one was a non-Arabian ridden in the 25 by a heavyweight rider, (who left before awards & I still have their rider card, too). It took 18 minutes to reach criteria at the vet check, according to the timer. It had a CRI of 12/12 and got all A's except gait & impulsion.
It took 13 minutes to reach criteria at the finish, it's 15 minute CRI was 15/13.
Ride time of 2:44 + 45 minute hold.
Completion exam all A's except back/withers & gait.

One 50 mile horse was treated at some time after completion, I'm not sure whether it got fluids or medication. Was doing well again in a short time.
It took 5 minutes to reach criteria at VC 1
1 minute at VC 2.
I'm not sure about the finish but I don't recall there being any concerns at that time.

I doubt I'm the only ride manager that has old time sheets from ordinary every day rides.
Nancy Mitts