Re: [RC] [RC] Great Day! - Karen Sullivan

----- Original Message -----
From: ll cole
When Snort (my 4 y/o) and I have one of those really good days, and there finally becoming more frequent, it just makes the whole week for me!!

Barry Cole. (in Kansas wishing we had a little more of that hilly to work with)

*I've been doing a lot of short rides on my 4 year old, (whose nickname should be "plod"), however, I can take her out by herself (she can care less), take saw and pruners and trim trail, which involves dragging down brush and branches on her head, and she does just fine. It DOES make the whole day for me too!

Karen