Re: [RC] Schizophrenic captain of the ship - C. Eyler

Couldn't remember whether it was this season or last, but I've been thinking exactly the same thing.  After all the times that Howard has extolled the joys of flat out running, hanging on to an out-of-control horse, it's rather amusing that he's being so vocal about protecting horses from being overridden.  That is, if it weren't so sad.

Cindy