Re: [RC] [RC] automatic sanctions - Merryben

In a message dated 10/26/2003 7:30:51 AM Central Standard Time, tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I'll be a little more tackful than MB and say you are correct about a
large precentage of riders. And I doubt that anyone "does it on
purpose." However, there is a minority that puts unacceptable risk on
thier horses by riding to close the "famed edge." When you ride on the
the edge you sometimes fall off.  In some instances the fleeding fame of
the rider is gained at the expense of the horse.

Truman, tactful is my middle name.  And I don't think that anyone actually does it on purpose but there are more than a few that are so clueless, their horses are in danger......mb