Re: [RC] Aluminum Trailer Floor Maintenance / Cleaning - RunRoskoRun

In a message dated 10/16/2003 10:42:16 PM Pacific Standard Time, tina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I really like this
trailer, but bear wrestling would be a nap in the barcalounger compared to
cleaning the floor.  Can you help?

Tina Rushing
El Granada, CA
(please don't suggest I seek professional help, really, I'm fine!!)

Hi, Tina,

A couple of suggestions.  In regard to moving the mats.  One of the guys I work with drilled large holes in the corners of his mats so he can grab them with hay hooks and drag them in and out of the trailer with a little less effort.  Secondly, I'd be concerned about drilling more holes in the floor in that it may affect the structural integrity of the aluminum.  Best to check with the manufacturer.  I know you said its an older trailer, so the warranty is probably elapsed, but maybe they could give you the skinny on how/where to drill.  Lastly, don't worry about prof. help, all horse people are at least a little crazy.  : )

abigail
in No. CA