[RC] Endurance and Agility - Suvut

Hey Deanna!!!  Since you get the Clean Run magazine, I am assuming that you do agility with your dogs?  Me too!!!  :)

I was just wondering how many other endurance riders out there also do agility?  I've been riding Endurance/Competitve since 1976 and LOVE it; however since I started doing Agility with my sheltie, Sadie,  I have yet another passion!!   My dog just achieved both her Novice Standard and Novice Jumpers titles and now I'm totally hooked.   (Man it's expensive -- and time consuming -- to have two hobbies!!)

Susan Vuturo (AERC #1108)