Re: [RC] [Guest] Adios/Metabolic failures@ PAC - Maggie Mieske

Ken,
I will apologize for the mistake about your record but you really should ask AERC to FIX that!!  :)  In any case, it's not a p***ing match about who has how many miles.  There are plenty of riders out there with all kinds of miles and very little common sense that I wouldn't let GROOM my horse.   It's about (or should be about) riders and enthusiasts of the sport (regardless of miles and knowledge or the lack thereof) coming together for the welfare of the horse.
P.S.  I even checked that dang database twice, too!!!!  Figures that what little I have been able to participate in ridecamp lately has me eating shoe leather!!!  :)
Miles of smiles,
Maggie
http://arabianquest.com/samaha_arabians.htm
"So many of our dreams seem impossible, then improbable, then inevitable."  Christopher Reeve