[RC] Re:WNV&Pregnant Mares - Dennis, Nancy & Bill

My mare was vaccinated early in her preg. and  reacted to the vaccine,( of couse, she is the ONLY one my vet has had react), and  aborted.  She had her initial preg. ultrasound and WNV at the same time, then ran a low-grade fever,lower lip hanging down, and looked like she had Parkinson's for two days. Then,two weeks later, ultrasound showed her open.
I don't think I would be too worried if she kept the preg., deformities can happen in any foal! Good Luck!!
Nancy