Re: [RC] Becky and Honey - FancyNite

Someone wrote on ridecamp (sorry, can't remember who it was) that Becky Harris was a HW.  Sorry to disagree here... but Becky Harris is a LIGHT WEIGHT.  I promise to hold Becky back!  lol  (like she would be offended... She'd probably just laugh and look at her back side. ROFL)

Honey (GA Tyfa Mynte) is one TUFF MARE!  Watch out for her.  My boys here at the barn are ready for her to come for another visit.  Ol' Savage thought he was in heaven.... Hmmm Mom, check out the new girl!  Isn't she perrrrttyyy!

Beck and Honey your welcome at our barn ANY TIME!  Way to hang tuff GIRLS!
Yee Haw!!

Happy Trails all
Jinnifer Plummer