[RC] WNV Shot & Pregnant Mares - q jessen

The reason I posted the web site is because in Jan. 2003 I bought my 2 young daughters a pony. When I got her, she had been to the vet and ultrasound. The vet said no she was not pregnant so the lady sold her to me. Come to find out yes she is pregnant. All of our 5 horses and 1 pony  have been vacc for WNV. The pony was vacc in Jan 2003 and Feb 2003. Which would be early in her pregnancy. After seeing the web site, I have been having nightmares that the baby will be born and a foot will fall off. I know I can't change the fact that she has the shots, and had them in the early stages of pregnancy. I called my vet and as I expected, "I have given pregnant mares and all ages of horses the shots and haven't had any problems". I am just wondering if anyone out there had the shots given to their pregnant mare and the baby was born just fine????? I really need some positive news. Thank you all for your time!
SuzieQ & Kookies N' Kream

Do you Yahoo!?