[RC] Bowed Tendons - Moradana

Hi everyone

Just a thought.  Anyone who is will to spend time to help their horse heal in any way should be commended and not condemned.  All these  animals that we invite into our lives didn't get the chance to choose us but we chose them.  We made the choice to say you are my horse(dog, cat, bird ect. ect.) They all have jobs that they do for us but most of all they give us unconditional love.  They teach us  the most important lessons in life with out even saying a word. Could you Imagine the amount of pets that might want to walk away from a owner that might not treat them right but they can't.  For all of those that give that extra dime and extra time should be applauded.
Just a thought.

Dana