Re: [RC] And now we know the rest of the story...or do we? - Truman Prevatt

Oh I have great respect for the big black hell bitch. My only regret is that I had to retire her to get her daughter so I could have the big red hell bitch in a few years:-).

rackinfool wrote:
?
Boy karen! You just saved Trumans sorry ass. Thank you for that. The best horse you ever had, and Truman owes so much to the Black Bitch, he best be apologizing to her and her daughter.
amber
?
? Also ended up being the best horse I ever had!
Karen
?

---