Re: [RC] [RC] men in tights - Truman Prevatt

Hey Joe,

You mean you don't care that they don't care about your mind - they don't see you as a complete person to relate to, they only see you as a piece of meat?

On the other hand there is some merit to that:-).

Truman

Joe Long wrote:
On Tue, 09 Sep 2003 19:03:04 -0400, Truman Prevatt