Re: [RC] And now we know the rest of the story...or do we? - Truman Prevatt

Karen Sullivan wrote:
?

I*I;m going to back him up on that one, and go a bit farther to say what can be worse than a Walking Horse Mane for stubborn, alpha, cranky, is when you cross one with an Arab, which is the mare I had, who was extremely hard to tire out.? Also ended up being the best horse I ever had!
Karen
Well of course you cross a smart stubborn opinionated breed with a breed with not much more than a brain stem and add the fact it is a mare - what do you expect :-)!

Truman