Re: [RC] And now we know the rest of the story...or do we? - Truman Prevatt

oddfarm wrote:
?
That's when my mind wondered back to the "whack 'em between the ears and debate on ridecamp and longed for a 2x4 in my hand <g>.
?
You're too funny, Truman! Wendy and I got such a kick out of comparing your side of the story to Cathy's version. You need to have her tell her side! You'll have to get her the shirt that says, "I'm right, he's wrong. End of story." We were glad you all were ok and could laugh it off.
I've been in a lot tighter circumstances both on and off a horse - this one was a piece of cake. Of course that's easy to say since we both lived ;-). Just for the record, my account is accurate and factual!? Of course from Kathy's view point it's was all my fault. My horse is an idiot, yada yada..........? Of course the horse I am riding is technically hers which was given to me because he was too much a idiot for her. He's normally pretty good for me but I got lots of practice riding a stubborn, opinionated horse - my first endurance horse was a walking horse mare, can't get much more stubborn and opinionated than that. Now I see all the gaited horse riders are going to have me for lunch. For the record the Bird did beat Ego to camp:-).

Ego is also hers so whichever horse that was the bigger ass in this who thing doesn't matter because they both belong to her :-).
?
Trainer Wendy always says, "Forget the ego and get a sense of humor." when it comes to riding horses. ?She has more survival stories than anyone else I know. That's why SHE'S the trainer!
?
Stay focused and stay loose and you will usually be okay. When you stop riding is when you get hurt.
Lisa Salas, The Oddf aRM

How is the hand?

Truman