[RC] the use of RO - oddfarm

I would like to say except in the case of a really bad ride, when the 12 mile loop turns into 20 and there has been no water on the trail on a very hot and humid day and you come in so ticked off that you are ready to bite someone's head off, you could skip the vet check. Horses were fine and dandy, riders (well, me) were less than pleasant. Imagine that. }:-o me?

We pulled from the ride and out of campsite in less than 1/2 hour. It was better for EVERYONE that way, and I didn't have to go to jail.

There is always another option. I think you should also have the option to pull if it is happy hour and you are no longer happy riding. Like after "bee"ing stung by bees! I know that was a set-up by my crew!
Lisa Salas, The Oddf aRm