[RC] Protests - SandyDSA

I read those as well - I can't help wondering, what has happened to people that not only are they a-okay with abuse in any form, but that they are also in denial about it and even prideful about it? There is simply no excuse for that kind of abuse, whether from ignorance or deliberate cruelty, because the bottom line is that if one does nto have the skills - the tools as it were - to accomplish a certain task, they have no business doing it. In addition, where the beasts of the field are concerned, it is doubly breath-taking, and I wonder if these folks are related perhaps to the ones who think it just fine to leave babies in the car with the windows cracked in August in 100 degree heat....just makes you wonder. Sadly, it makes us really careful and suspicious when someone wants to either buy a horse from us or breed their mare to our stallions. I wonder - are we just sowing the field for more abuse? Just a thought...