[RC] Propane Tank Holders - Jim & Drin Becker

Where does one get the holder for propane tanks that attach under the gooseneck part of the horsetrailer ? I have stopped at a couple of propane places and they act like they have no clue as to what I am talking about . And where do you guys have yours mounted ? At the bottom of the trailer which is what I have seen at trailer places or closer to the top ?Any difference in safety ?
            Drin Becker
            Mtn Region