[RC] Half-Arab crosses - LOUISE BURTON

Hi all,
I thought I would only be a diehard purebred Arabian horse owner  for endurance, but we had a half hackney horse that was so much fun I decided to try a arab/saddlebred.  She was brave, loved to go, had wonderful gaits, a trot to die for, and a wonderful personality.  She also won the region 8 1/2 Arabian Championship in 21st place!  She sold in a second, so we went out and bought three more to train!  All three are wonderful, loving brave horses who can't wait to go down the trail!
Louise

Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
http://pages.prodigy.net/firedancefarms