To: Paddi
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 6:54 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] forest fires

We certainly will--we've been too close to that drill ourselves down here, both this year and three years ago.

Do you know if fire restrictions or actual fires are apt to impinge on the two BC rides left on the calendar--the one on Vancouver Island this weekend and the one near Kelowna two weeks later??

Heidi