[RC] Aussie saddle - Kim

I have an Aussie saddle and absolutely love it.  It is at a saddle shop this week getting the stirrups shortened and I had to ride with an english saddle the other day.  It was horrible.  There was nothing holding you in the seat.  The Aussie Saddle makes you feel very secure.  If you fit the saddle properly the "thingies that hit you in the thighs" shouldn't hit you in the thighs.  The only time my thighs actually "hit" them is when my mare spooks.  Which is o.k. because she spooked the other day when I was on the english saddle and I almost went flying.

Kimberly