[RC] muck buckets and carts - rackinfool

Can anyone tell me where to go online or if in the Southern Oregon area where to purchase muck buckets with the carts that hold them?

Also what size is a good size to use as a water bucket and which brand of cart for the bucket is best?

Also for those of you that Hi Tie on your trailer, how do you feed? Do you just toss on the ground or do you somehow hook up a feeder bag to the trailer and if so, how do you do this?

I must say, I used my hi ties last week while camping in Calif and they are super! Hello Hi Tie, good bye corrals. I got the best deal on the Hi Ties from "Action Tack by Windrider"

amber

---