[RC] LD Poll Results - Truman Prevatt

This poll is closed. Below are the results. It seems that we had a few people that voted twice - most by accident but a few maybe intentionally.  I can understand the accidental voting as a case of "clumsy" fingers and they were kind enough to contact me for which I thank them. BTW most voted no both times.

However, for the life of me I can't understand why anyone would try to stuff the box based because they didn't agree with the answer that was coming out. Could someone please explain that. While I don't know exactly the number or who,  I will see just for my own curiosity if I can determine who did this by looking at the logs.  My suspicion is that even if there was some stuffing, it was insignificant in the outcome.

Should LD's be changed to follow the same rules as longer distances with full credit in the endurance program for LD points and mileage.

Yes (243 votes) 40.70%
No (339 votes) 56.78%
On the Fence (15 votes) 2.51%
(Total Votes: 597 )