Re: [RC] LD's again!! :(( (a different complaint) - Truman Prevatt

iris mcquade wrote:
P.S. Why not give an award to somebody with the "highest vet scores?" Just a thought....
Some rides do although it is not a category in which the AERC gives an award. Maybe it should be?
Yes, look me up, I don't have a whole lot of miles, but I can still express my opinion. Thank you for listening.