Re: [RC] 100s vs 25s Both - Heidi Smith

>I must disagree. There is the fact of riding 1 mile 100 times and there is the fact of riding 100 miles 1 time. Total distance the same but the experience and effort quite diverse and hardly comparable.

Uh, Bob, that's pretty much what I said.  And Jeannie agreed with me--saying that she didn't state it well in her post.

I gather her big complaint is having people look down on the LD riders--I don't see much of that, but if it is occurring, I agree with Jeannie--it is pretty classless to look down on those who can't ride further, even if we all agree that not all miles are created equal.

Heidi