Re: [RC] 100s vs 25s Both - Larry Miller

thank you Heidi.  That is exactly what I meant.  I began to wonder why we were disagreeing when we mostly agree!!  LOL Jeanie PS  I just had a wonderful training ride on my spooky youngster.  Considering that now I have to deal with the fear factor, mine, this was one hell of a big deal for me