Re: [RC] ASB crosses, skitzo partners and LD vs whatever - SandyDSA

I have always found it interesting that a lot of people don't want to ride those "crazy ay-rabs". Hmmmm. Our daughter's new 2 year old breeding colt, bought by her with her own money:), was saddled for the first time a weel ago - he didn't think anything was amiss. She slid on his back quietly from a rail a few days later - no saddle, no bridle, no nothing. and...no NOTHING! talk about a calm, quiet fellow! Same with our other stallion and the HUGE majority of the mares and geldings we have had over 26 plus years. The two toughest breeds to manage over the years to me were the Saddlebreds and a notable handful of Quarter horses. A fwe tough Thoroughbreds were about, and indeed, one exceptionally nice and well behaved gray T-bred 4 year old off the track - LOVED her! But our Arabians...sound of mind, sound of body - what more could one want?

JPEG image