Re: [RC] What I learned at Winding Stair ride - GoldenCMK

In a message dated 6/18/03 7:17:19 AM Central Daylight Time, kc85124@xxxxxxxx writes:

A screw driver would be a better tool to carry than a hoof pick.
Got a huge rock caught in my horse's foot and my hoof pick wouldn't budge it.
Glad a nice gentleman was riding with me and he was able to get it out.

I teased Bobby (the nice gentleman) because he always has tools on hand no matter where he is or what the situation, now he has proved it even more. Out in the middle of no where, on horseback he still manages to have the right tool to get the job done. He is quite handy to have around! I am just amazed it did not lame up your horse Kathy, from what I hear it was one heck of a rock.

Maria