Re: [RC] Fort Howes - rrohwer Rohwer

A VERY BIG HUGE THANKS TO BILL AND JAN STEVENS.  Great ride and great hosts.  Even though I had a terrible first loop because for some reason my mare decided to throw a hissy fit that lasted for almost the whole second half of the first 15 mile loop which ended up taking me 3 1/2 hours to complete.  But she got her head straight during the hold and we went back out to have a great ride thought loop 2 and 3 of the 50.  Don't know what got into her.  But just want to thank a few other friends that kept me from pulling and urged me to go on and "endure" the rest of the ride.  I would have missed some great views if it hadn't been for their encouragement.

To finish is to WIN.  And we did.

Thanks, Bill and Jan

Becky R. - Missoula, Montana &
RS Picara the hissy fit horse