[RC] Fort Howes - Bill and Jan Stevens

Well, we survived…Thanks to the tons of Volunteers, Officials, Veterinarians, Family and Friends.  Huge crowd of people here- though most have left (somewhere between 90-100 rigs).  I will have FULL results out probably tomorrow or the next day.

The 100 mile was won by Myna Cryderman, 2nd by Valerie Kanavy, 3rd was Jan Worthington…Myna’s horse (who’s name escapes me at the moment) took BC.  50 start/25 finish-43 were FEI entrants-fairly fast track, though not as fast as last year.

The 50 on Sunday was won by Andrea Pace, 2nd by Bert Sutherland…(don’t remember the start/finish numbers)

The 50 on Saturday was won by Valerie Kanavy, 2nd by Myna…Myna’s horse taking BC (different horse SCA Dartangnan-spelling is really wrong, but my mind is so fuzzy now). (don’t remember the start/finish numbers)

The 25 on Saturday had 25 start/24 finish.

Although we had a number of pulls on Sunday (it was a lot warmer and sun was shining than the past few days)…there wasn’t one bag hung or one horse treated.

After only have 3 hours of sleep in the last couple days, I need a rest…will get the results out as soon as I can.

Thanks to all who came!

Everyone kept asking us “I don’t know how you do this?”  All we tell them is that we surround ourselves with people who take care of us.

Bill and Jan Stevens