[RC] Ulcers in our endurance mounts - Jerry & Susan Milam

I just posted a problem that is progressively getting worse each time I go to a ride. My horse doesn't take care of himself by eating and drinking well like he used to. One post suggested it could be he has ulcers and I'd like if Heidi would respond or anyone else with experience in this area on how to proceed from here. Is endoscopy my first step in determining if this is the problem?

Thanks,

Susan and Fly Bye-whose losing weight at every ride (not Susan, Fly)