Re: [RC] new subject - KathyZ1

I personally know two people, both 84 years of age who still ride every day.  One man and one woman.  Neither displays any particular fear even though the genteman has been thrown often, the last time being just two years ago.
He rides arabs.  She rides a TB.
I also know of a local woman (didn't know her personally) who rode regularly until she died at 91.

I think that riding regularly contributes to real longevity.....unless of course it kills you.     O :-)

Kathy