[RC] Found in Woods - Cowgirgoof

Then there was the time...
we were riding in a state park in Central Florida where the National Guard was
performing training manuevers. Four of us came upon a guy dressed in fatigues
slumped over in a sitting position against a pine tree. We started yelling
"hey, are you OK? "Mister, wake up", and so on. We started getting scared and
begin to make plans for who was on the fastest and boldest horse to ride back
and get a ranger for help. One of the girls who had had some medical training
jumps off her horse and actually begins shaking him. All of a sudden he sits
up, gives us a dirty look and says "SSSHHHH, we're doing a search and rescue
and I don't want them to find me". Needless to say, every one of us just about
had a heart attack, then I think at least one of the ladies cussed him out! We
went on about our ride, and we could be heard screeching for a mile how we'd
never forget that experience as long as we lived!
Becky
?×?jjb±«®ø?z?Ä?Û«jw5ëa¶Úÿ0zwn­©Üzw­"wè®f­??Ï¢X?È8¬rV¢?êá¶Úÿ
0zwn­©Üzw­ý?yƦ¥+?±ÊâmïÔ?Ë?±Êâmèm¶?ÿÃ?Û«jw?ë®'^q©©þZ ¢v¬¥?xº'?©ÝF'^I§Þ