[RC] Found in Woods - Ed Roley

I had parked next to a mountain pond and was tacking up when a helicopter popped over the mountain top and dipped a big bucket into the pond to deliver to a forest fire site. Sawyer was interested and watched the whole event but didn't seem rattled at all. When we rode back to the trailer the helicopter was coming back again for another load. This time Sawyer didn't even seem interested. Yet he'll spook at a picture of a cow on the a barn wall near our house. Go figure!

Ed Roley