Re: [RC] Miller Harness Co. - Maryanne Stroud Gabbani

Miller's is no longer working. Some of the products that they used to sell are now being marketed under the same brand names elsewhere, but they are being made by different companies, and some of the companies that used to make those brand name products are making the same products for another company. Clear as mud?

Maryanne Stroud Gabbani
Cairo, Egypt
www.ratbusters.net
www.alsorat.com
"Life is what happens to you while you are busy making other plans." John Lennon