[RC] Jennings - oddfarm

Best condition. Imagine that. I guess you DO know what you are doing. I guess you DO have control over your horse. Hmmmm. I can't believe anyone doubted you! Even me!!

I guess there is a chance in hell for me, too.
Congratulations. Job well done. I know the feeling and it IS sweet. I hope you gave your boy a huge thank-you.

I'll be watching you. Hopefully I will be turning AROUND to see where you are ;)

Lisa Salas, The Odd fARm