[RC] Jennings - oddfarm

I second the motion to vote Pat the most amazing RM.

And hey! The whole Bramhall Family made the top ten. I am too darn impressed! Triple congratulations!!! Of course Jennifer has always ridden well, in spite of her dad. But Erica! Woman, I had no idea! You rock!

I guess I will have to start training a leetle bit harder. Just a tiny bit. And maybe stop drinking a leetle bit less beer. Maybe a lot?

Good job all. Sorry I missed all the action.

Lisa Salas, The Oddf aRm