[RC] Jennings Boogie - EquesB

Jennings Boogie - Ride Manger: the amazing Pat Thomas!

Pat should probably be nominated for some RM award. After all, who else can put on a 25/50/100 in December, just before Christmas, and then put on a 25/50  in a different location in the beginning of January.  What a great way to bring in 2003!

My apologies for any misspelled names and for not having all of the 25 milers

Top Ten - 50 mile ride

Juliette Bynes
Howard Bramhall
Brandi Bobst
Debbie McCleary
Anna Grisell
Jennifer Bramhall
Valerie Kanavy
Erica Bramhall
Lisa Winborne
Ed Kirkpatrick

Howard, do you remember who got BC in the 50?

In the 25, Echo Hall won, Joe Baker came in 5th. I missed the name of the gentleman who got BC on the 25.

Thank you Pat for a great ride and great trails!